Music Talk Board
Shoop the Sam Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Forum (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-48.html)
+--- Thread: Shoop the Sam Thread! (/thread-475.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Shoop the Sam Thread! - Fantasyfanman - 06-24-2014

So as you guys know I am a newcomer to this board but I have read some of the original UG posts. There was one thread in particular I read that I felt left out on and would like to recreate just to see what would happen...
[Image: cccrazy-1.jpg]

RE: I feel this needed to happen again. - Grungie - 06-24-2014

I don't think Sam would be up for this, cuz he was getting tired of the original thread.

RE: I feel this needed to happen again. - Fantasyfanman - 06-24-2014

Whoops, I guess I didn't read far enough. There were like, 35 pages, didn't bother to read them all (I did get some good laughs though).

RE: I feel this needed to happen again. - Mr Maps - 06-24-2014

I'm happy to make some more, but I'll wait to see what Sam thinks first.

Ah, that thread man, that thread... So many good shoops, several of which confused Adam's penis (may he and it rest in peace). Good times.

RE: I feel this needed to happen again. - ln cognition - 06-24-2014

[Image: 5eec5y.jpg]

RE: I feel this needed to happen again. - Grungie - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 09:14 PM)Mr Maps Wrote: I'm happy to make some more, but I'll wait to see what Sam thinks first.

Ah, that thread man, that thread... So many good shoops, several of which confused Adam's penis (may he and it rest in peace). Good times.

I made some damn good ones myself.

Yes

RE: I feel this needed to happen again. - JCizzle - 06-24-2014

:lurk:

(06-24-2014, 09:14 PM)Mr Maps Wrote: Ah, that thread man, that thread... So many good shoops, several of which confused Adam's penis (may he and it rest in peace). Good times.
This is really aching for an ASOIAF quote...

RE: I feel this needed to happen again. - crazysam23 - 06-24-2014

(06-24-2014, 09:10 PM)Grungie Wrote: I don't think Sam would be up for this, cuz he was getting tired of the original thread.
Well, I mean...it was fun while it lasted. It's just that it went on for like 35 pages, and people kept resurrecting the thread. If people wanted to do a page or so on MTB, that's fine. But I'd appreciate it if the erotica & such was kept to a minimum. Confusedhrug:

You know, just keep it clean humor, for the most part.

(06-24-2014, 09:11 PM)FantasyFanMan Wrote: Whoops, I guess I didn't read far enough. There were like, 35 pages, didn't bother to read them all (I did get some good laughs though).
Nah, it was funny & such, like I said. It's just...I don't want it too overdone. So, if people on MTB want to do a few, fine. But, to emphasize...keep it clean please.