Music Talk Board
The Hot Chicks Thread, Also Knows As HHHNNNNGGGGGG - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Hot Chicks Thread, Also Knows As HHHNNNNGGGGGG (/thread-46.html)

RE: Hot chicks thread - WCPhils - 05-17-2013

lol wut bro, do u evn lift u fukkin pussy?

RE: Hot chicks thread - Mr Maps - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 04:17 PM)WCPhils Wrote: lol wut bro, do u evn lift u fukkin pussy?

m8, u cal that liftin? u fuckin kiding rite, u lil pussy. i is well hench. i wil fuk u up, u gt me?

RE: Hot chicks thread - crazysam23 - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 03:53 PM)WCPhils Wrote: Well, there's a difference between being polite and generally nice person and, well frankly, being a pussy, lol
Yes, but a stereotypical "nice guy" doesn't really stand up for anything/anyone is my point. He's so busy being nice that it seems like he has no spine. He, literally, is a man with an invisible pussy, and everyone else fucks him.

Now, most "nice guys" in the real world aren't as bad as our stereotypical nice guy, but they still don't seem to get that women (generally) don't want a man who they can walk all over.

RE: Hot chicks thread - Mr Maps - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 04:23 PM)crazysam23 Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 03:53 PM)WCPhils Wrote: Well, there's a difference between being polite and generally nice person and, well frankly, being a pussy, lol
Yes, but a stereotypical "nice guy" doesn't really stand up for anything/anyone is my point. He's so busy being nice that it seems like he has no spine. He, literally, is a man with an invisible pussy, and everyone else fucks him.

Now, most "nice guys" in the real world aren't as bad as our stereotypical nice guy, but they still don't seem to get that women (generally) don't want a man who they can walk all over.

Yeah, and then you get 'nice guys' who are actually worse than the 'douchebags' they complain about, and just bitch about women because they don't want an apparently 'nice' guy, who's just a self-entitled prick.

(05-17-2013, 05:03 PM)Mr Maps Wrote: Yeah, and then you get 'nice guys' who are actually worse than the 'douchebags' they complain about, and just bitch about women because they don't want an apparently 'nice' guy, who's just a self-entitled prick.
Yup.

RE: Hot chicks thread - JCizzle - 05-17-2013

(05-17-2013, 03:50 PM)Adam Wrote: Seriously what's up with the Italian? Are you a mobster or something?

Part of the Maple Mafia?
Narp, I'm part Italian and understand it fluently (I don't speak it fluently though). Hopefully that was unpredictable enough for you.

Also if I were a mobster I'd say "shee" and "meah" a lot, shee?

(05-17-2013, 03:52 PM)crazysam23 Wrote: I don't think women really want a guy who is ALWAYS nice anyway. Polite? Yes. But they don't want a guy who is so nice that he'll not only let people insult him but also insult his girlfriend. "Nice guys" have no spine, and women seem to like spine, imho.
I'm not sure a truly nice guy would let his girlfriend be insulted. Heck, if somebody insulted someone I loved, even I, the pacifist, would probably strike the guy across the face if it's bad enough. Let's just hope it's not the member of a gang or something :S

And a white knight implies gallantry, which implies sword fights, which implies dueling those who challenge your honor.

Also, Idgaf if someone insults me, but if they insult someone I love, then it's go time.

This man knows what's up.

Also, if you're being a white knight just to get laid or at most just to get a girl interested in you, you're not a white knight, you're a wolf in sheep's clothing. At best you're a gray knight.

(05-17-2013, 03:58 PM)Mr Maps Wrote:

You couldn't be further from the truth, dickface. All polite people are pussies, FACT. You digust me, you cumbucket.
Guys, stop fighting, let's just talk this out like mature ad--*WHAM* OUCH! WHAT THE FUCK, YOU LOOSE CUNT WITH YEAST INFECTION!!

(05-17-2013, 04:23 PM)crazysam23 Wrote: Now, most "nice guys" in the real world aren't as bad as our stereotypical nice guy, but they still don't seem to get that women (generally) don't want a man who they can walk all over.
This is my problem... I genuinely like pleasing people :\

I do draw the line somewhere though, obviously.

(05-17-2013, 05:03 PM)Mr Maps Wrote: Yeah, and then you get 'nice guys' who are actually worse than the 'douchebags' they complain about, and just bitch about women because they don't want an apparently 'nice' guy, who's just a self-entitled prick.
Absolutely 110% true. See my response to WCPhils' post within this one.

(05-17-2013, 04:19 PM)Mr Maps Wrote:
(05-17-2013, 04:17 PM)WCPhils Wrote: lol wut bro, do u evn lift u fukkin pussy?

m8, u cal that liftin? u fuckin kiding rite, u lil pussy. i is well hench. i wil fuk u up, u gt me?

*knocked out*

(05-17-2013, 05:18 PM)JoelCarli Wrote: I'm not sure a truly nice guy would let his girlfriend be insulted. Heck, if somebody insulted someone I loved, even I, the pacifist, would probably strike the guy across the face if it's bad enough. Let's just hope it's not the member of a gang or something :S
No, but the term "nice guy" doesn't imply someone who is just nice and polite and treats his girlfriend right these days. It implies someone who is always saying he's nice and whatnot, when in actuality he has no balls.

Quote:And a white knight implies gallantry, which implies sword fights, which implies dueling those who challenge your honor.
This is true. I don't know how that term became a bad term. Also, maybe dueling people who insult your women's honor?

I'd probably punch someone who called my fiancee a bitch, slut, whore, etc. I don't care if that person is 7 feet tall and could floor me. He's still getting punched in the mouth.

Quote:Also, Idgaf if someone insults me, but if they insult someone I love, then it's go time.
I flat-out slammed people against lockers in high school when they insulted my sister.

Quote:
(05-17-2013, 04:23 PM)crazysam23 Wrote: Now, most "nice guys" in the real world aren't as bad as our stereotypical nice guy, but they still don't seem to get that women (generally) don't want a man who they can walk all over.
This is my problem... I genuinely like pleasing people :\

I do draw the line somewhere though, obviously.
There's nothing wrong with that, provided you're willing to take the lead in some areas. For instance, if you happen to be the manager of your store, you need to actually lead in that respect, you know? And there's certain areas generally where long-term couples have decided who leads what and so on.

RE: Hot chicks thread - Grungie - 05-17-2013

Gaize Gaize, you're missing the point of this thread

[Image: 262lbgp.gif]

[Image: tumblr_mg1wmrcFDp1risa1ro1_500.gif][/quote]

Evil Annie is the best

[Image: annie-red-dress.gif]

[Image: annie-red-dress.jpg]