Music Talk Board
The Hot Chicks Thread, Also Knows As HHHNNNNGGGGGG - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Hot Chicks Thread, Also Knows As HHHNNNNGGGGGG (/thread-46.html)

RE: Hot chicks thread - JCizzle - 03-19-2013

meh, I can't imagine a "cute" girl with size 36F breasts and a rear-end on which a 747 can land on.

I dunno, to me, "cute" speaks to me more in terms of modesty.

RE: Hot chicks thread - Grungie - 03-19-2013

cute:

[Image: 528323_555091534510642_25632439_n.jpg]

hot:

[Image: 24624.gif]

RE: Hot chicks thread - Danjo - 03-19-2013

Haha, well at that point the fat definitely affects the way the face looks anyway. No one looks cute with jowls. I'm kidding about the US Canada thing btw, I guess I just thought my view was more common than it is. I'm not saying a super terrible body is going to go with a cute face, but I've seen quite a few cute faces on girls that are chubbier than I would normally care for.

Modesty and innocence play into it a lot, but there are some people who just look innocent, and they're generally cute. I think personally is reflected by ones physical appearance, but there are also a lot of people who's personalities don't match the way they look. (I'm sorry for talking so much in this thread, but technically its mostly on topic.)

RE: Hot chicks thread - JCizzle - 03-19-2013

Confusedhrug: Grungie gets it.

Cute - more childlike
Hot - more womanly

RE: Hot chicks thread - Danjo - 03-19-2013

I agree, I guess I just wasn't being clear. Theres still an area where it mixes together though.

RE: Hot chicks thread - WCPhils - 03-20-2013

Grungie's post is pretty spot on but I see what Danjo is saying also

They aren't entirely seperate.

danjo Wrote:Modesty and innocence play into it a lot, but there are some people who just look innocent, and they're generally cute. I think personally is reflected by ones physical appearance, but there are also a lot of people who's personalities don't match the way they look.

I would say Karen Gillian pretty cute and hot depending on the pic. It's a fairly rare combination. Others would be Jennifer Lawrence, Lights, and this girl in my anthropology class I've been talking to :o

RE: Hot chicks thread - JCizzle - 03-20-2013

I dunno. It's pretty black and white for me Confusedhrug:

RE: Hot chicks thread - Grungie - 03-20-2013

(03-20-2013, 03:16 AM)WCPhils Wrote: Grungie's post is pretty spot on but I see what Danjo is saying also

They aren't entirely seperate.

danjo Wrote:Modesty and innocence play into it a lot, but there are some people who just look innocent, and they're generally cute. I think personally is reflected by ones physical appearance, but there are also a lot of people who's personalities don't match the way they look.

I would say Karen Gillian pretty cute and hot depending on the pic. It's a fairly rare combination. Others would be Jennifer Lawrence, Lights, and this girl in my anthropology class I've been talking to :o

I wouldn't say Jennifer Laurence is hot, she's adorable though.

RE: Hot chicks thread - JCizzle - 03-20-2013

^ I agree.

RE: Hot chicks thread - WCPhils - 03-20-2013

[Image: jennifer-lawrence-hot.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m90n0173e31qlk5u6o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: Jennifer-Lawrence-7.jpg]

[Image: 4pXVZIb.jpg]

[Image: Hot-Jennifer-Lawrence-Style-2011.jpg]

Confusedhrug: