Music Talk Board
Yellow Fever - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (http://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Yellow Fever (/thread-246.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Yellow Fever - Adam - 05-31-2013

Humans are a different kind of cute than animals if they're cute

Cute for humans is just an innocent way to say attractive, inb4 "well babies are cute and you wouldn't find them sexually attractive". No. Babies are not cute. Not one bit. They're either "meh" of "eww get that thing away from me.

Animals are "D'awww :3 adorbes <3" Kinda cute

RE: Yellow Fever - JCizzle - 05-31-2013

(05-31-2013, 06:38 PM)Adam Wrote: Cute for humans is just an innocent way to say attractive, inb4 "well babies are cute and you wouldn't find them sexually attractive". No. Babies are not cute. Not one bit. They're either "meh" of "eww get that thing away from me.
Well that's just a fact. Human babies look like invaders from Mars.

RE: Yellow Fever - crazysam23 - 05-31-2013

(05-31-2013, 06:38 PM)Adam Wrote: Humans are a different kind of cute than animals if they're cute

Cute for humans is just an innocent way to say attractive, inb4 "well babies are cute and you wouldn't find them sexually attractive". No. Babies are not cute. Not one bit. They're either "meh" of "eww get that thing away from me.

Animals are "D'awww :3 adorbes <3" Kinda cute
As a man, I don't find babies cute. However, Adam, ask your girlfriend if she thinks babies are cute. In my experience with women (my mother, sister, fiancee, various female friends, female cousins, grandmothers, etc.), there's a high chance that your girlfriend will think babies are cute. If she doesn't, I guarantee you can find several other women who do find babies to be cute. And I mean in the "D'aww :3 adorbes <3" way, as you put it.

RE: Yellow Fever - wwf - 05-31-2013

for me cute means something different than hot when it comes to chicks

(05-31-2013, 06:41 PM)JoelCarli Wrote: Well that's just a fact. Human babies look like invaders from Mars.

Mhmm.

(05-31-2013, 06:42 PM)crazysam23 Wrote: As a man, I don't find babies cute. However, Adam, ask your girlfriend if she thinks babies are cute. In my experience with women (my mother, sister, fiancee, various female friends, female cousins, grandmothers, etc.), there's a high chance that your girlfriend will think babies are cute. If she doesn't, I guarantee you can find several other women who do find babies to be cute. And I mean in the "D'aww :3 adorbes <3" way, as you put it.

Well duh, of course women find babies cute, if they didn't then trash cans world wide would be filled with babies because no one would even bother doing anything with them

And fyi i've talked about that with my gf before and she said she thinks babies are all right when she gets to hold it for 2 minutes and then give it back, but if it were longer than that she'd completely freak out. Which is quite impressive imo because i freak out just when someone asks me to hold one :haha:

(05-31-2013, 06:46 PM)wwf Wrote: for me cute means something different than hot when it comes to chicks

Like i said, it's basically an innocent way to say attractive, as in it's a less creepy way to call someone attractive AND it's not the "hnnng" kinda attractive it's a little more subtle than that. If you are able to understand my poor explanation

RE: Yellow Fever - WCPhils - 05-31-2013

What the fuck is wrong with babies. They're adorable :3

This just in: Phils has a vagina.

old news

RE: Yellow Fever - WCPhils - 05-31-2013

I've been "this just in'd" twice on this page Sad

and both people said you had a vagina

so you know it has to be the truth