Music Talk Board
Yellow Fever - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (http://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (http://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Yellow Fever (/thread-246.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Yellow Fever - Grungie - 05-29-2013

Not all K-Pop singers are half.

Imo I really find Korean names not sexy at all. Chyunga is a no no.

RE: Yellow Fever - BobSacamano - 05-29-2013

The girl I'm into is really fucking into K-Pop. I think the men are a bit of a fetish for her.

I don't get Korean names. Aren't they backwards somehow, how does that work? Or am I just imagining that

RE: Yellow Fever - Grungie - 05-29-2013

They're "backwards" as in they go last name, then first name.

RE: Yellow Fever - JCizzle - 05-29-2013

(05-29-2013, 11:35 PM)Grungie Wrote: They're "backwards" as in they go last name, then first name.
I'm pretty sure you mean surname, then given name Tongue

RE: Yellow Fever - Grungie - 05-30-2013

No Joel

RE: Yellow Fever - JCizzle - 05-30-2013

;n;

RE: Yellow Fever - Adam - 05-30-2013

I think most of you will understand, but i simply don't find most asians that attractive because quite frankly, they all look the same. Like, there are some that look worse than usual, but most of the ones that look good look the same, if that makes sense. So it's not as special anymore Confusedhrug: idk

(05-29-2013, 09:24 PM)Grungie Wrote: Sometimes it probably has to do with the fact that if there is less of a race present in your area. When I lived in Mississippi, there were little to no Hispanics, so everyone there thought all Hispanics were sexy. Then I moved to Nebraska and there were a lot of Hispanics, nobody thought this, but everyone there thought all Black people were sexy since there weren't any there.

So basically I'm assuming that if there isn't much of a certain race around you, the people will consider them "exotic" and all sexy.

When i read the OP this is what i came to say. Idk if it's this subconscious politically correct thing, but it feels like it is. Like they're treating them better or are attracted to them more because they're a minority and they don't wanna look discriminatory.

Though it doesn't really apply to where i live, 95% of asians here are either Thai and working at shitty low payed jobs or Philippine helping old people.

P.S. I love you guys so much because any other place if you'd post you aren't attracted to asians or whatever everybody will get all angry and yell at you.

RE: Yellow Fever - Grungie - 05-30-2013

(05-30-2013, 01:09 AM)Adam Wrote: When i read the OP this is what i came to say. Idk if it's this subconscious politically correct thing, but it feels like it is. Like they're treating them better or are attracted to them more because they're a minority and they don't wanna look discriminatory.

I don't think it's a "subconscious politically correct thing", it might be that since it's a rarity, that makes it cooler. Like having a British accent in America makes you cool, but having a Southern accent doesn't make you cool in Alabama.

RE: Yellow Fever - Adam - 05-30-2013

Ok.

RE: Yellow Fever - crazysam23 - 05-30-2013

(05-29-2013, 08:09 PM)WCPhils Wrote:
(05-29-2013, 07:37 PM)crazysam23 Wrote: 1) Susan Coffey isn't my type.
goddess is everyones type
Goddess? Ha!