Music Talk Board
Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! (/thread-240.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - JCizzle - 05-21-2013

We're all adult white males so we're not allowed to say anything what so ever.

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Grungie - 05-21-2013

Back to the talk about gays/bi's being offended and stuff:

What I really can't stand are the ones who bring up being gay/bi all the time, and then they say everyone hates him because he's gay. No they hate you because you're annoying.

You guys probably don't know Hotspot from old MTB, but he was one of those gay guys who always had to bring up his sexuality whenever it wasn't relevant.

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - JCizzle - 05-21-2013

I know what it's like being oppressed. I wouldn't blame them for being gay, something I'm not. Seriously, I'm totally heterosexual.

Like, really, seriously, guys.

I'm totes straight

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Adam - 05-21-2013

(05-21-2013, 01:23 AM)Grungie Wrote: Back to the talk about gays/bi's being offended and stuff:

What I really can't stand are the ones who bring up being gay/bi all the time, and then they say everyone hates him because he's gay. No they hate you because you're annoying.

You guys probably don't know Hotspot from old MTB, but he was one of those gay guys who always had to bring up his sexuality whenever it wasn't relevant.

yeah it's (kinda) like those atheists that have to start arguing with you about religion when it's totally not relevant.

For example last time i was at my dad's (in Canada) we were about to go to a few of his friends to 'celebrate' passover. We don't do it because we believe in it or because it's 'tradition', we do because it's an excuse to get together with family and friends and have a good time. Anyway, this dude i was hanging out with at the time totally starts bashing me for going, like, "because you keep doing this religion will keep oppressing us, blah blah blah, this is totally not my business yet i'm lecturing you..."

My point is, i hate it when people have to shove who they are or what their opinions are at other people's faces all the time.

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - crazysam23 - 05-21-2013

Well, everyone seems to think their opinion is ALWAYS relevant/interesting/etc., when people generally don't care for others' opinions that are unasked-for. Confusedhrug:

If I ask someone what they think on a matter, I want to know. If I don't say anything relevant to some off-topic opinion, I don't want to know about said off-topic opinion. I'm sure most people are the same.

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Grungie - 05-21-2013

(05-21-2013, 01:57 AM)Adam Wrote: yeah it's (kinda) like those atheists that have to start arguing with you about religion when it's totally not relevant.

For example last time i was at my dad's (in Canada) we were about to go to a few of his friends to 'celebrate' passover. We don't do it because we believe in it or because it's 'tradition', we do because it's an excuse to get together with family and friends and have a good time. Anyway, this dude i was hanging out with at the time totally starts bashing me for going, like, "because you keep doing this religion will keep oppressing us, blah blah blah, this is totally not my business yet i'm lecturing you..."

My point is, i hate it when people have to shove who they are or what their opinions are at other people's faces all the time.

My thing is, why the hell is he at a passover celebration? Just to bitch about it?

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Adam - 05-21-2013

No we were about to head over there and he bitched about it as we were leaving

And i have plenty of other examples but i think you got the point

That just makes him an asshole

Indeed.

You know, this is like UG, except I agree with you guys on things.

I feel like we talked about that before wolfy, infact too many times to keep talking about it Tongue