Music Talk Board
Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! (/thread-240.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - WCPhils - 05-20-2013

Oh, I can't keep track of all the different "sexuals"

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - JCizzle - 05-21-2013

Let alone all the initials they add to LGBTBBQZFNSE

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Adam - 05-21-2013

(05-20-2013, 11:57 PM)WCPhils Wrote: Oh, I can't keep track of all the different "sexuals"

Or "ism's" or "tion's"

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - WCPhils - 05-21-2013

I like when they get mad that you assume they are attracted to other people. I saw one guys do that on UG once. Like dude, no one is going to be a dick that you're a-sexual or whatever, but don't act all angry when they assume you're attracted to other people like 99.999% of the world's population, lol

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Adam - 05-21-2013

yeah i've actually met people before that got all mad at me because i assumed they're straight, it's like, just say "oh no i'm gay" everybody will be cool with it, no need to yell at me because i assumed you were like a big chunk of the population.

People are so touchy now days...

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - WCPhils - 05-21-2013

Yea, it's like assuming everyone likes pizza. Most do. You're just not going to encounter too many who go against that, but if they do, it's cool.

ok, that's a lie. Not liking pizza should be a crime against humanity [Image: daisy.gif]

That gif is messed up on the Evo theme

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Grungie - 05-21-2013

I wouldn't say it's messed up it's more that the gif wasn't made out JPEG instead of PNG so it won't blend with the background

It's messed up on all of them. Whoever made it must have cut it out of the UG Classic theme and didn't remove the extra stuff

(05-21-2013, 12:34 AM)Grungie Wrote: I wouldn't say it's messed up it's more that the gif wasn't made out JPEG instead of PNG so it won't blend with the background

Nvm the page didn't loaded up right so it looked all cramped up and shit