Music Talk Board
Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! (/thread-240.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - debbie - 08-21-2014

I almost raged and then I remembered what thread this was...

Guys. I am ashamed. I raged yesterday because a lady on Twitter was wrong. I had to correct her, but just kept on being more wrong. I think I', going to keep reading this thread to desensitize me.

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Grungie - 08-21-2014

That's what you get for being a woman.

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Mr Maps - 08-21-2014

Dirty fucking colonies. I think you are most def the worst race of people I've ever encountered. All of you are disgusting and should be wiped off this planet.

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Grungie - 08-21-2014

Fucking Limeys, think they're so classy an intelligent because they put u's in words where they don't belong. Favourite, colour, nigger, like what the hell?

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Mr Maps - 08-21-2014

I'm sorry, is a letter 'u' too difficult for you to grasp? Perhaps if you had something approaching a half-way decent education in your disgraceful excuse for a country, you wouldn't have to stoop to butchering proper English to fit your narrow-minded, dunderheaded nature.

Sorry we kicked your ass in two wars. We also saved your ass in both world wars.

Murica Murica.

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Danjo - 08-22-2014

(08-21-2014, 07:46 AM)Grungie Wrote: That's what you get for being a woman.

This one was believable enough that I actually reacted to it unlike most of the posts in this thread.

So, um, fuck you guys.

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - crazysam23 - 08-22-2014

(08-22-2014, 02:21 AM)Danjo Wrote:

This one was believable enough that I actually reacted to it unlike most of the posts in this thread.

So, um, fuck you guys.
:haha:

That's what you get for ignorance, Danjo! Stop being a sheeple!

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - Grungie - 08-22-2014

(08-22-2014, 02:21 AM)Danjo Wrote:

So, um, fuck you guys.

Check your bullshit privilege

RE: Want to argue? Perform a circle jerk? Or perhaps a shit storm? In here only! - carlcockatoo - 08-22-2014

(08-21-2014, 03:55 PM)Grungie Wrote: Sorry we kicked your ass in two wars. We also saved your ass in both world wars.

Murica Murica.

Amurica did not kick their ass in War of 1812 and did not save them in WWI come at me history major.

Check you Yank privilege not everyone gets to live in our country and be justified in excessive bragging. I feel sorry for people who live in England. Must be terrible with all those muuslims and black market gun dealers.