Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Wahnsinn - 04-02-2014

Yeah, I know there definitely are other hate comments that are legit.

The subscriber-logic thing was a pretty good comeback.
"they have a magazine"? lol

You're not talking about MrRepzion, are you? He's the only one I can think of right now. I don't really watch or know many of those Youtubers.

But really, Youtuber fanbases are horrible. Doesn't matter how good or bad the actual Youtuber is - they'll have a overly high amount of annoying fans.
I actually don't even dislike Smosh or Pewdiepie (examples), but their fans are just ridiculous. Especially Pewdiepie fans. You can't say anything against him without getting shit.
"Did Pewdiepie get a new haircut for this video?"
"shutat tehf fuck up you asshole hater cunt fuuuck you
pewds fans unite - brofist"

That's roughly what it's like.

Excuse my long posts today. ha

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 04-02-2014

Lol, MrRepzion sucks, and idk if he's really a ranter. I could be wrong. I do know he doesn't read off his hate comments.

This is from PMrants, he made 2 different versions of his top 10 worst Youtube channels everyone watches, and made 3 videos of him reading off the comments on those two. I saw that the Undertakerfreak was talking about how he hated Pewdiepie, and was commenting on annoying fanboys, and even bitched about his own fanboys. As he was bitching about how some of his fanboys just quote him and don't even bother to do further research. So even some of the ranters are self aware of their own idiot fanboys.

Oooh, I remember PMrants. I actually watched a few of his vidos. I did kind of think he isn't bad to watch. Possible I even subscribed.

Well, if a ranter isn't aware of their own stupid fanboys, then they shouldn't really make videos ranting about others. So it's good that some are.

I think Pewdiepie gets a little bit too much hate (I guess too much love aswell). Oh well.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 04-02-2014

Oh boy. Youtube commenters, at their worst, are cancerous polyps on the anus of humanity.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 04-02-2014

I think you meant, "at their best", Joel.

Maybe.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 04-02-2014

(04-02-2014, 02:26 AM)Wahnsinn Wrote: Oooh, I remember PMrants. I actually watched a few of his vidos. I did kind of think he isn't bad to watch. Possible I even subscribed.

Well, if a ranter isn't aware of their own stupid fanboys, then they shouldn't really make videos ranting about others. So it's good that some are.

I think Pewdiepie gets a little bit too much hate (I guess too much love aswell). Oh well.

Well PMrants first 10 worst Youtubers kind of sucked, it was mostly "this channel is shit and I don't like it" and that was about as far as it got. His second one was really good, as he actually explained why he hated those channels.

(04-02-2014, 03:06 AM)Grungie Wrote:
(04-02-2014, 02:26 AM)Wahnsinn Wrote: Oooh, I remember PMrants. I actually watched a few of his vidos. I did kind of think he isn't bad to watch. Possible I even subscribed.

Well PMrants first 10 worst Youtubers kind of sucked, it was mostly "this channel is shit and I don't like it" and that was about as far as it got. His second one was really good, as he actually explained why he hated those channels.
I watched both and yeah, the second one was better.

But really, explanations are for losers.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Danjo - 04-02-2014

I just watch Rhett and Link or music videos, and thats about it. I try to avoid getting caught up in a comment section, but if its math or physics related I can't help myself sometimes.

I'm really starting to feel really fucking fed up.

All I do is try to get better at composing, but I just don't. I've been composing for six years now and although I've improved, it's been at a snail's pace. I look at some people who write entire albums in a matter of a couple weeks and I can't get a simple song done in a matter of months even though writing music is the main thing I do outside school. I feel like I'm wasting my fucking life because my music """career""" is not budging a fucking inch no matter how hard I try. Like for example, I've been "working" on a four-part instrumental rock suite since 2012 and I've only got 2 of those four parts, both of which aren't even done. Every time I try working on them, nothing ever comes of it and it drives me fucking insane.

I seriously need help with this. I feel like I raise the bar too high for myself but it just really pisses me off that I can't come up with basic riffs or hooks I genuinely love that I wind up developing into actual songs. I want to do generally accessible music, yes, but it needs to be interesting and memorable. I don't want to wind up being one of those people who have one hit that in five years are going to be forgotten forever.

It's not even just composing. Life in general feels like a fucking prison. I can't get anything done when I want to. I've been meaning to get a new guitar for years now and there are always constraints. Like now, since the beginning of the year I've been losing a ton of money without realizing it (I thought my parents were taking care of my essential spendings) and somewhat recently I discovered that I have gone from approximately 4000$ to under 900$ within this year. Forget getting a new guitar, or other material for music.

I want to express myself artistically but for some reason I just can't. I'm chained. I can't even have the fashion sense I want. I've wanted to dye my hair white, considered a piercing or two, and others, but because of constraints, I have no access to them, but they would greatly help me express myself implicitly.

I want to make videos on Youtube so that I could get exposure from there but I never have anything to say, and if I do, I can't actually produce the video because I don't have necessary software or material, for example.

I've wanted to get into photography for a while because I always come across scenes that would make great photographs, but ultimately cannot take the snapshots as I don't have a decent camera.

I cannot fucking express myself and it's starting to drive me fucking insane. I'm shackled.

And I feel like an ungrateful bitch because this feels like something incredibly superficial to be complaining about.