Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Danjo - 02-19-2014

So theres this mean guy on a forum I go on and he says that just because I'm 19 means I don't know everything! I hate that guy!

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 02-19-2014

Fuck that guy, he probably has an anime gif as an avatar.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 02-19-2014

Double posting this shiz

On another topic of anime, there's this one show I recently got into, and I watched the entire first season, and caught up to the second season that's currently airing. I then realize they have a few OVA's and I check those out. OVA is short for "original video animation", meaning "not based off of the manga" (sometimes they are, but that's another discussion) ANYWAY they're basically bonus episodes, and 9/10 they're treated as such, and most shows usually only have one or two for a season, or if there's more, they're 5 minute shorts.

Not this show, they have 8 full length OVA episodes, and a season is 13 episodes. Me and some fellow fans are bitching that they should have shit out 5 more episodes and called it season 2 and what they're airing should be season 3.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 02-19-2014

(02-19-2014, 03:14 AM)Grungie Wrote: Fuck that guy, he probably has an anime gif as an avatar.
:haha:

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - ln cognition - 02-19-2014

(02-19-2014, 03:11 AM)Danjo Wrote: So theres this mean guy on a forum I go on and he says that just because I'm 19 means I don't know everything! I hate that guy!
He's right, though. You have to be a teenager to know everything, and you're moving towards adulthood (ha, >__>), so that is ceasing to apply.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - there - 02-22-2014

^good one.

Anyway this admin on this other forum (the forum Grungie talked about) is really taking the mick. Well he was before but the fact he keeps doing it and hasn't figured out how ridiculous he is and still asserts himself like he has the slightest idea what he's talking about is a separate mick take in itself. He comes out with a load of facts....except none of them are facts.

Oh yeh and it's annoying taking hours to sleep.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 02-22-2014

Insomnia? Yeah, it's a bitch.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 02-22-2014

Terror Terror, what will we do with him?

The one thing that irks me the most about him, is how his opinions jump from one extreme to the other within a short period of time. Usually over something frivolous.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Fantasyfanman - 02-24-2014

After wanting to become a chef I have put a lot of time and effort into the cause. Saving for college. Taking courses (not college level). Slicing my finger and having to have stitches. Reading up on different cooking techniques. Within the last week I realised I did not want to be a chef. After all the work and effort to realise it is not even what you wamt to do... is very annoying. I swear, I am just going tk stop thinking about college for a whie. It is frusterating because now I do not know what I want to do. Well, whatever. Like I said, I am not going to think about it for a while.

tl;dr screw it

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 02-24-2014

At least you didn't spend tons of money at chef school though, which means no debt from chef school. And now you can cook pretty damn well, compared to most people, right? So, in a way, you didn't waste anything (other than time, I suppose). It's just that you're now going to not apply those cooking skills to chef school.