Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 02-11-2014

(02-11-2014, 06:57 PM)Grungie Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 06:21 PM)FantasyFanMan Wrote: And I usually do green tea with honey to help.

psh, that's not alcoholic.
What he's not saying is that he adds rum 'cause alcohol.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 02-11-2014

Well unless he confirms it, he's doing it wrong.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Fantasyfanman - 02-11-2014

What I am saying is that I am not 21.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 02-11-2014

Like that's stopped anyone before.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 02-12-2014

(02-11-2014, 08:59 PM)FantasyFanMan Wrote: What I am saying is that I am not 21.
In Mother Russia, vodka drinks you!

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Danjo - 02-12-2014

(02-11-2014, 06:26 PM)ln cognition Wrote: Well, at 97 degrees you've either gone from a corpse whose very spit was boiling into a corspe whose spit wasn't boiling in standard atmospheric pressure, or you've gone from a frozen corpse to a frozen corpse. So there's some improvement, at least - although I must say you're taking it all rather stoically.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, though.

Celsius and Kelvin master race. Except I'm unfortunately stuck in a world that still uses Fahrenheit.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - ln cognition - 02-12-2014

(02-12-2014, 05:34 AM)Danjo Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 06:26 PM)ln cognition Wrote: Well, at 97 degrees you've either gone from a corpse whose very spit was boiling into a corspe whose spit wasn't boiling in standard atmospheric pressure, or you've gone from a frozen corpse to a frozen corpse. So there's some improvement, at least - although I must say you're taking it all rather stoically.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, though.

Celsius and Kelvin master race. Except I'm unfortunately stuck in a world that still uses Fahrenheit.
Oh, you poor thing. I can't even imagine how horrible that must be. :hug:

Edit: I do feel kinda bad for mocking the Fahrenheit - compared to dividing lenght by body-parts and weight with rocks, Fahrenheit is actually an adequate scale.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Danjo - 02-13-2014

But people stopped using Cubits and stones. We haven't stopped using Fahrenheit. Honestly I don't feel like Fahrenheit is a bad scale in and of itself, but the way they set the temperatures seems really arbitrary. And its not used at all for science.

Fuck, I hate it when I mean to post something and then come back hours later realizing I never hit post.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 02-13-2014

(02-12-2014, 05:34 AM)Danjo Wrote: Celsius and Kelvin master race. Except I'm unfortunately stuck in a world that still uses Fahrenheit.
Oh, the USA. You so silly sometimes.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 02-13-2014

So I'm a mod on another forum, and I log on and see the biggest poster there suddenly banned, and I find out the admin banned him due to the guy having a disagreement with the admin, and told him he was a dumbass. There's a big discussion over it, and everyone disagrees with the admin, and I come in awhile after this ordeal happens.

So I investigate and I find out the admin not only banned the guy, but also deleted all the evidence, and told all the other mods/admins "I have the final say", and is pissed that the other mods disagree with him. "You guys are supposed to side with me!". I'm really in a wtf position here. This dickweed is worried about people not having respect or trust in him, but he goes and pulls a stunt like this. I'm tempted to say fuck him.