Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 11-29-2013

Ah, I guess that it makes sense to be angry at that then :\

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - carlcockatoo - 12-20-2013

I regret all of the stupid shit that I do: the constant fantasising, the being a walking stereotype, and being a whiny twat.

Now that that's out of the way I'm going to go on another post-deleting binge. >_>

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 12-20-2013

Not to worry; I think we're all a little bit cynical.

Okay, well A LOT.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 12-21-2013

(12-20-2013, 07:05 AM)carlcockatoo Wrote: Now that that's out of the way I'm going to go on another post-deleting binge. >_>

Lol, I can see how many posts you deleted in the moderator log.

Anyway, not really a rant, but this never hit me until now, but I find it really silly with how some Weaboos refuse to call anime by their English titles, even if it's just a direct translation of the title because it's the actual title, but they'll gladly call Japanese video games by their English titles while exclusively using the Japanese voice tracks.

Apparently you're a massive douche saying Zeruda no Densetsu instead of Legend of Zelda, or using the Japanese names of Pokemon, but they think they're being more authentic by calling Spirited Away as Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, despite that only a few even use/know the Japanese name.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 12-21-2013

Lol seriously? That happens?

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 12-21-2013

(12-21-2013, 05:17 AM)Grungie Wrote:
(12-20-2013, 07:05 AM)carlcockatoo Wrote: Now that that's out of the way I'm going to go on another post-deleting binge. >_>

Lol, I can see how many posts you deleted in the moderator log.

Anyway, not really a rant, but this never hit me until now, but I find it really silly with how some Weaboos refuse to call anime by their English titles, even if it's just a direct translation of the title because it's the actual title, but they'll gladly call Japanese video games by their English titles while exclusively using the Japanese voice tracks.

Apparently you're a massive douche saying Zeruda no Densetsu instead of Legend of Zelda, or using the Japanese names of Pokemon, but they think they're being more authentic by calling Spirited Away as Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi, despite that only a few even use/know the Japanese name.
I just find Weaboos in general to be ridiculous. Confusedhrug:

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 12-21-2013

(12-21-2013, 06:45 PM)JoelCarli Wrote: Lol seriously? That happens?

Sadly yes

(12-21-2013, 07:00 PM)crazysam23 Wrote: I just find Weaboos in general to be ridiculous. Confusedhrug:

Lol yeah, a lot of the hate towards them does seem kind of deserved. It's one of those fandom challenge deals where they're trying to brag how they're more of a fan they are than the others. Like that Facebook status you had a few days ago.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 12-21-2013

(12-21-2013, 07:23 PM)Grungie Wrote: Lol yeah, a lot of the hate towards them does seem kind of deserved. It's one of those fandom challenge deals where they're trying to brag how they're more of a fan they are than the others. Like that Facebook status you had a few days ago.
Mhmmmm.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - RPGlounge - 12-30-2013

HELLO THERE!!!

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 12-31-2013

Don't take this personally, but it's kind of spammy when you're going into a thread about ranting and going "HI GUYS!" as that adds nothing to the discussion.