Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 11-07-2013

It gets really irritating after awhile, I just want a decent conversation with people, but I can't help but get annoyed when the stupidity is on a different level.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Danjo - 11-07-2013

(11-02-2013, 09:31 PM)Grungie Wrote: This hot girl with killer legs was cosplaying as Lightning from Final Fantasy 13 and the best part was her ass was almost hanging out of the mini skirt because it was so short:

[Image: Final_Fantasy_XIII_Lightning_costume_ver_01-1-06.jpg]

I was standing there going:
[Image: output_osIfYc_zps27600cc7.gif]

pics or it didn't happen

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - wwf - 11-07-2013

that's hilarious grungie. i don't trust anyone who cares about anything really.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 11-11-2013

That feeling when I record an improv demo of a song with Audacity and recorded via laptop speakers, and I have to decipher my lyrics.

Damn this.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 11-11-2013

loool good luck with that.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 11-11-2013

It's not that hard, I mostly did it to remember the basic melody of the vocals. I don't think that hard about lyrics.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 11-26-2013

It's always quite silly when people back out of argument because they can't make any points that would actually be supportable.

I was talking to this one chick on Facebook about how most people find Steampunk cringey (outside of video games, movies, anime, events like Comic Con, etc.) and how dressing like a Goth all the time is cringey. We batted back and forth about what it was about before she responded with a bunch of stuff about how it's about "dressing how you want" and about "having a hobby". I told her there's much more important things (such as "what I believe, how I act, what I write, what I say"), in regards to self-expression, than clothes. I also conceded that having a hobby was one thing. She made a few points and then I repeated my point about there being more important things than clothes. After this, she backed out because I "was boring her".

WHAT?! You just made all these points (seemingly getting very emotional about this topic), and then backed out? Aren't you sticking around to support your points? Or did you realize you can't support your points, because there actually are more important things than clothes, when it comes to self-expression? I fucking hate it when people can't just either support their points or cede the argument gracefully.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 11-26-2013

I'm personally not bothered by what she's doing, while I do think it's pretty lame, I don't really care if she's cool about it.

Though I might be biased about it since my sister does lolita outfits and likes steampunk.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 11-27-2013

You're forgetting one thing.

Those types of girls are insane.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 11-27-2013

Oh yeah, my sister is insane.