Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 11-02-2013

I should had read the rest of that racism thread. Phils PMed me about it and Element went apeshit because he thinks it's okay to bully bronies, but racism is bad. Also Due went apeshit in there too.

Damn nerd convention eating my time. Good thing there were a few hot girls running around half naked.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Adam - 11-02-2013

Half naked hot chicks is always lovely.

At my old high school a pretty hot teacher dressed as some girly thing for Purim (it's like a jewish halloween thing only lamer) and it was really slutty, she had a nice ass.

Good times.

This hot girl with killer legs was cosplaying as Lightning from Final Fantasy 13 and the best part was her ass was almost hanging out of the mini skirt because it was so short:

[Image: Final_Fantasy_XIII_Lightning_costume_ver_01-1-06.jpg]

I was standing there going:
[Image: output_osIfYc_zps27600cc7.gif]

[Image: Kirino_says_bueno.gif]

(Saw this gif at a few places, don't know the anime though. there's a version to this gif with the mouth shooped vertically, it's pretty creepy, lol.)

We should totally bump the hot chicks thread.

$10 it's because me and Inst posted it. And here's your inverted mouth:

[Image: 1zven8z.jpg]

The show's called Oreimo, but it's a short version of the full title that translates as "My Little Sister can't Possibly be this Cute".

It was originally about a brother and his bitchy little sister who never talked to each other, but one day she came to him to help her come to terms with her newfound anime obsession, because she thinks it's really weird. So most of the show was about him helping her make fellow otaku friends, while her friends were also falling in love with him. Or that's how it was until the middle of the second/final season....

Sounds mildly interesting, if i had time i would've checked it out but literally all the spare time i have for the next couple months is from sacrificed sleep because i miss being here and i don't wanna e-die again so soon.

There was a great meme with people parodying the cover to the light novel:

[Image: Ore_no_Imouto_ga_Konnani_Kawaii_Wake_ga_..._cover.jpg]

[Image: 2s6n994.jpg]

[Image: 255730_461654293913856_273356255_n.jpg]

[Image: 255711_461841980561754_987414774_n.jpg]

and now the best one:

[Image: tumblr_mrftth1Kci1qgs7rjo1_1280.png]

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 11-06-2013

I crashed into a guy while backing up; it was my fault. No damage (to either vehicle). I just barely tapped him. But of course, rather than the guy being nice about it, he made an issue of it. So, I called the cops to report the incident. (Apparently, the other driver thought I was driving off; I was just trying to get to a spot where my bumper wasn't nose-to-tail with his.) Anyway, he's going to take it to a body shop and get an estimate. The cop couldn't outright say it, but I think both I and the cop know the guy isn't going to be paying more than the cost of having the body shop inspect his front bumper.

I feel kind of down about the whole thing...

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 11-06-2013

I know I've bitched about this before, but goddamn I hate how it's hard to find an anime community that isn't filled with either retarded people, or pretentious douchebags.

I found one the other day that had a decent sized community, then I lurked through a few pages and raged at how the members were utter morons.

There was a thread titled "English manga have terrible cover art", and I quote:

Quote:So I'm looking through amazon trying to buy some manga, and I have consistently noticed that they have rubbish covers. The covers look like they have been designed by 9 year olds with Microsoft Paint. Due to the lack of professionalism, the manga I want to buy looks like a children's book.

Examples:
[Image: 51jrPZUX0eL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

[Image: oreimo.jpg]

So looking at his examples, I'm thinking "damn, those are some pretty ugly covers, what do the Japanese ones look like?"

So I Googled them and here's what I find:

[Image: A_Certain_Scientific_Railgun_manga_vol_1.jpg]

[Image: 29bdnab.jpg]

I'm dead fucking serious.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 11-07-2013

:hahahahahahahaha: