Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 09-15-2013

Those kinds of people seriously tick you off I see :haha:

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 09-15-2013

For me, it's one thing when they don't know about something, it's another when they'll either have bitch fits, or flaunting their opinions over it when they don't know anything about it. Especially when they're flaunting their opinion and denying facts because "it's their opinion".

It's not even a "I disagree with you" it's "uh... you're completely wrong".

Yeah. With those people I can't help but feel superior than them. I'm not sure if that's a good thing though.

Maybe it's just that they're inferior to me.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 09-15-2013

Yeah, it's really sad seeing people be so sure over a statement that you can disprove within 5 seconds of Google searching.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Adam - 09-15-2013

(09-14-2013, 07:58 AM)debbie Wrote: Guys, I think something is wrong with me. I think...I'm turning into a vegetarian. Not by choice, if I might add. The smell and taste of especially red meat is just so off putting that I can't eat it. It smells rotten to me...

your problem is:

1.) Just a phase, it'll pass sometime
2.) you ate too much meat lately and now you're sick of it because you're a horrible person
3.) you ate some bad meat lately and it scarred you from eating meat
4.) you should've used protection, better go to the abortion clinic

Place your bets everyone!

*This post was not made to make fun and/or offend anyone, especially Debs, if you are insulted/offended by this i greatly apologize and hope you get a sense of humor because i'm obviously hilarious

>_>

<_<

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Mr Maps - 09-15-2013

(09-14-2013, 07:58 AM)debbie Wrote: You just need a hug, Joel.

No no no, that'd release oxytocin, not dopamine. Gawd.

*This post was not to make fun and/or offend anyone, especially Debs, if you are insulted/offended by this i greatly apologize and hope you get a sense of humor because i'm obviously hilarious

>_>

<_<

(09-15-2013, 02:57 PM)Mr Maps Wrote:
(09-14-2013, 07:58 AM)debbie Wrote: You just need a hug, Joel.

No no no, that'd release oxytocin, not dopamine. Gawd.

*This post was not to make fun and/or offend anyone, especially Debs, if you are insulted/offended by this i greatly apologize and hope you get a sense of humor because i'm obviously hilarious

>_>

<_<
Well, I could use some maternal milk.

>_>

<_<

(09-15-2013, 07:59 PM)JoelCarli Wrote: Well, I could use some maternal milk.

>_>

<_<

I bet you do. Wink

*This post was not to make fun and/or offend anyone, especially Freud, if you are insulted/offended by this i greatly apologize and hope you get a sense of humor because i'm obviously hilarious

>_>

<_<

(09-15-2013, 09:13 PM)Mr Maps Wrote: I bet you do. Wink

*This post was not to make fun and/or offend anyone, especially Freud, if you are insulted/offended by this i greatly apologize and hope you get a sense of humor because i'm obviously hilarious

>_>

<_<
What are you implying? That we're not milking Adam's disclaimer enough?

*This post was not to make fun and/or offend anyone, especially people who don't like puns, if you are insulted/offended by this i greatly apologize and hope you get a sense of humor because i'm obviously hilarious

>_>

<_<

(09-15-2013, 09:50 PM)JoelCarli Wrote: What are you implying? That we're not milking Adam's disclaimer enough?

*This post was not to make fun and/or offend anyone, especially people who don't like puns, if you are insulted/offended by this i greatly apologize and hope you get a sense of humor because i'm obviously hilarious

>_>

<_<

This cow ran out of milk a long time ago Joel. She's dried up. Now it's time for the ol' bullet in the head. Bring your scrubbing brush - it's gonna be bloody.

*This post was not to make fun and/or offend anyone, especially cows, animal rights supporters or people who think we're not laboriously driving this into the ground, if you are insulted/offended by this i greatly apologize and hope you get a sense of humor and laugh at something else because i'm really not even close to hilarious

>_>

<_<