Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Adam - 04-17-2013

phew, i was scared you were serious and everything is going to change

you really got me there...

heh, funny....

y u do dis ;_;

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Mr Maps - 04-17-2013

Because I can, Adam.

Because I can.

:twisted:

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Adam - 04-17-2013

[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-18359-1360103873-3_preview.gif]

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 04-17-2013

This is relatively late, but thanks for the response, Adam :p

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 04-22-2013

Are all people this fucking self-centered? I come home with a bulging headache that I try to sleep off in order to get back to being productive and apparently I'm not allowed to in peace. "Do you expect us to not make any noise just because you want to sleep??" YES, I FUCKING EXPECT PEOPLE TO LET ME REST IF I NEED IT, EXACTLY like how I make sure to be quiet when anyone ELSE is sleeping off a headache!! Why? Because I'm not the type of jerk that wallows in ephemeral satisfactions fulfilled by not needing to be careful when it comes to noise! It isn't hard to be quiet! Why the fuck is it such a challenge to you?!

Apparently my family has the "right" to talk and be loud as shit as they please but I don't have the right to rest in silence and peace. Apparently I am the selfish one for being the first and sole person in the living room, instinctively lying down on the sofa because I am not feeling well, instead of thinking of going downstairs in my room where I'll still have to endure the footsteps of my family who refuses not to stomp when they walk like fucking ogres, even though I'm constantly badgering them about it.

Fucking great. People are so fucking self-centered I'm beginning to wonder what the point in being all giving, loving and caring is anymore. This is just one very recent example but I'm constantly seeing this sort of behavior on behalf of other people.

Sorry, I felt the need to vent and I feel like I'm just being a little bitch knowing there is worse shit happening in the world that completely trivializes this.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - BobSacamano - 04-23-2013

Just because it could be much worse doesn't make that any better or your complaints any less valid. That shit's annoying, both the self-centeredness (which is really something that's not at all trivial, when it's your family) and when people don't think they were born with the magical ability to be quiet. My dad doesn't know how to not stomp, yell or even fucking breathe loudly, I know your feels.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 04-23-2013

Thanks for the reply. I managed to sleep until 9:45 :S but I feel better now.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - WCPhils - 04-24-2013

(04-23-2013, 12:23 AM)BobSacamano Wrote: Just because it could be much worse doesn't make that any better or your complaints any less valid. That shit's annoying, both the self-centeredness (which is really something that's not at all trivial, when it's your family) and when people don't think they were born with the magical ability to be quiet. My dad doesn't know how to not stomp, yell or even fucking breathe loudly, I know your feels.

Oh god, my brother is the same way. Doesn't matter if it's 3 in the afternoon or 3 in the morning. He stomps up the stairs, slams doors, turns on all the lights, and just makes a shit ton of unnecessary noise. It's so awful and inconsiderate.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 04-24-2013

My family (namely my brother and mom) seems incapable of not making noise.

- Walking: stomping
- Closing doors/cupboards: slamming them
- Interacting with other people: yelling or hollaring
- Getting out of bed: jumping off, stomping (only applies to brother)

And so on.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Danjo - 04-25-2013

I'm sorry brah. People like to be really loud at my house as well sometimes.