Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 04-03-2013

I have found the perfect word to describe my life right now.

Kafkaesque.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - wwf - 04-03-2013

brilliant

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - debbie - 04-03-2013

At least you have admitted it, that is you first step towards recovery.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 04-04-2013

I'm becoming increasingly cynical, and I think I'm going insane.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 04-04-2013

Some of you probably remember this article about the guy being engaged to a MLP pony.

I posted it on another forum and this one user who's that guy who's super politically correct about everything posts this response:

Quote:I think what is pathetic is the constant need to debase people who have alternative lifestyles unless they are causing direct harm [that is not a manifestation of ignorance] to others. I see no reason to class one thing as pathetic over another. Personally I would rather marry a figment of fiction than the majority of people I have encountered and I am sure there are many others who feel the same way.

All that being said. Unless the Copyright holders bless the marriage and give consent on behalf of their property, the individual has no rights to their cease and desist messages.

Out of everything wrong with this situation, he thinks it's only wrong that the guy doesn't own the copyrights to send cease and desist messages to people :roll:

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Adam - 04-04-2013

That is way too politically correct it's scary

(04-04-2013, 02:51 PM)JoelCarli Wrote: I'm becoming increasingly cynical, and I think I'm going insane.

[Image: i-know-that-feel.jpg]

(04-04-2013, 04:22 PM)Adam Wrote: That is way too politically correct it's scary

Imo those type of people feel really fake to me. Like they're trying to show off that they're extremely tolerant of everything.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Adam - 04-04-2013

That's kinda obvious though

That's not what they think.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Adam - 04-05-2013

So my ex gf is trying to get back with me...

Which pisses me off, what is fucking wrong with people? they think they could just fucking take off and then come back after a few months/years and you'll be there waiting for them? Like ever since we broke up i've just been sitting here waiting for her to take me back, like i haven't moved on with my life...

Goddamn it pisses me off when people do that shit

The same thing happened to me with 2 people i used to be close friends with, we were really close and they turned into a couple, always talked about themselves without caring about anyone else, and when they'd fight every other day they'd make a huge drama out of it and suck everyone in it. One day the piss just went to their heads and they told me to fuck off and they don't want any contact with me anymore, and about 2 weeks ago they apologised. Saying all is good now and they've fixed their problems and they miss hanging out with me

That's just fucking selfish

Just venting/ranting a bit