Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 09-21-2014

I bought a vaporizer (for tobacco). And it came today. Problem is, the damn thing doesn't work. I was all excited and shit, and it doesn't work.

You're supposed to push the button 5 times and then the LED blinks. Then, you can draw on it like a cigar. What's the point of having 11mg of flavored nicotine in this thing, if I can't use it?!

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 09-21-2014

My brother is into that stuff. My brother is into cloud chasing and built an expensive one.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Mr. Grieves - 09-21-2014

sam just smoke real cigarettes like us cool kids

(09-21-2014, 05:16 AM)Grungie Wrote: My brother is into that stuff. My brother is into cloud chasing and built an expensive one.
lel

I'm not sure if you could call the one I ordered expensive, but I expect something to work perfectly when it costs more than $20.

(09-21-2014, 07:03 AM)Mr. Grieves Wrote: sam just smoke real cigarettes like us cool kids
I used to smoke cigarettes. I quit those. When you notice you've lost a tiny bit of your upper vocal range, it kind of makes you want to not smoke cigarettes anymore. Confusedhrug:

(09-21-2014, 07:24 AM)crazysam23 Wrote: I used to smoke cigarettes. I quit those. When you notice you've lost a tiny bit of your upper vocal range, it kind of makes you want to not smoke cigarettes anymore. Confusedhrug:

Maybe you're just getting older

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - wwf - 09-21-2014

I swear to god my parents won't stop second guessing every single thing I do every day

If I try to move, try to go back to college, try to switch jobs, try to stop going to Church, every single time they're like, 'Are you sure you want to do that? I just don't see you doing that...' and they get into a fight and in the end neither of them can decide what I'd be good at and then they just say, 'whatever, it's your decision' like they're giving up on me

I'm the least confrontational person but I swear things are going to get ugly any second

(09-21-2014, 01:32 PM)Grungie Wrote:
(09-21-2014, 07:24 AM)crazysam23 Wrote: I used to smoke cigarettes. I quit those. When you notice you've lost a tiny bit of your upper vocal range, it kind of makes you want to not smoke cigarettes anymore. Confusedhrug:

Maybe you're just getting older
lol, yeah...balls dropped, etc. etc. Good one. /nods

I'm serious, though, I lost half an octave of my upper vocal range. (I have, currently, a 5 octave vocal range.) That's kind of a deal.

(09-21-2014, 05:13 PM)wwf Wrote: I swear to god my parents won't stop second guessing every single thing I do every day

If I try to move, try to go back to college, try to switch jobs, try to stop going to Church, every single time they're like, 'Are you sure you want to do that? I just don't see you doing that...' and they get into a fight and in the end neither of them can decide what I'd be good at and then they just say, 'whatever, it's your decision' like they're giving up on me

I'm the least confrontational person but I swear things are going to get ugly any second
Question: Are you paying your own way? Or getting loans or whatever? Because, if they're not paying for anything, then maybe you should try saying, "Mom and Dad, it's my decision" BEFORE the argument ensues.

I wasn't joking Sam.

#oldman
#shotsfired

(09-21-2014, 06:59 PM)Grungie Wrote: I wasn't joking Sam.

#oldman
#shotsfired
[Image: tumblr_inline_nabhq0BWQ21s1rikv.gif]

You're like 24, lol.

I'm still younger than you. Also I'm Asian.