Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 06-13-2014

Yeah. I guess that makes sense.

I like to imagine how she'd get out of this one if she somehow was telling the truth.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Mr Maps - 06-14-2014

So today I got a referral to a mental health service. I was told it going to be the Wellbeing Team, a general mental health service, but because of the confusing mess that is our local doctor's surgery, that was wrong. It's instead the Cameo team, which is an intervention service for people with early symptoms of psychosis. This hit me pretty hard, because, even though I knew I have schizoid symptoms, I hadn't properly considered the severity of what that could mean.
I have early symptoms of psychosis. Mild ones, certainly, but that's still terrifying.
This got me thinking about if I get a diagnosis with something long-term and serious. I mean, I think it unlikely, as my doctor and myself suspect it's psychological in origin, rather than biological, but it's possible. It's most likely not going to be enduring, but it still could be. That could affect my life drastically. Ultimately though, I can only worry about that if that does happen and that's the unlikely worst case scenario. Looking on the bright side is best. Damn son.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 06-14-2014

We knew you well Maps Sad

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Mr Maps - 06-14-2014

(06-14-2014, 09:10 PM)Grungie Wrote: We knew you well Maps Sad

:haha:

You can come visit me in the asylum, if ya like.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 06-14-2014

See you in a few years.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - ln cognition - 06-15-2014

I should never have encouraged you to watch Dr. Siderburns and his medical spelunking adventure, or any other such adult engagement. Maybe then you'd feel less inclined to indulge in onanism, and none of this would have happened. Sad

Oh, the woe inadequence and short-sightedness...

For realz though, that sucks pretty fucking hard. I'd make some further comments if I didn't assume you've already thought of those already - so just take it as said and be slighty insulted by the unintentionally patronizing platitudes, yet still somewhat warmed by the concern they were intended to display. <3+1ever

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 06-16-2014

ohai lncog

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 06-16-2014

(06-15-2014, 11:40 PM)ln cognition Wrote: I should never have encouraged you to watch Dr. Siderburns and his medical spelunking adventure, or any other such adult engagement. Maybe then you'd feel less inclined to indulge in onanism, and none of this would have happened. Sad

Oh, you were the one who had the Dr. Sideburns video? I thought Maps was the one who shared it.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Mr Maps - 06-16-2014

Oh lncog, I've missed you. :haha:

Thanks bro. :3

wasn't it Adam's find? I forget. RIP.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - ln cognition - 06-16-2014

Yeah, it was Adam, but I encouraged. I should have known better ;__;