Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 05-31-2014

(05-31-2014, 05:26 AM)FantasyFanMan Wrote: The thing that gets me about Terror (among other things) is that he warns you not to spam yet he himself has threatened to join and spam other sites, in those words.

Yeah he usually says something like "I'm more mature than you, so don't ___" or "I know how you are so don't do ___" and without fail, that's the first thing he'll do. The same day he warned me not to bring his forum's drama to Fanta's place, he makes a thread there advertising his forum, and mentioning what went down, but without mentioning names or anything.

It's like he makes an effort to do the opposite. Like when people criticize him or accuse him of a trait or fault, he tries so hard to prove them wrong, he ends up further solidifying why people accuse him of shit. He's like 19 or something, but has the maturity and intelligence of a 9 year old. Wait, I shouldn't insult 9 year olds like that.

I'm not sure if he thinks I'm really infatuated with him, and stalk him, or because he does it all the time, he assumes everyone does the same.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Mr Maps - 05-31-2014

I would say he's projecting his own behaviours on to others unconsciously. His frustrations, I suspect, are born from sexual frustration, and he see you as some form of maternal figure. Due to a fixation in the phallic stage, he bears some resemblance to an Oedipus complex, as he clearly has sexual desires about you, which are maternally-focused sexual desires manifesting themselves elsewhere, in an attempt by the ego to hide such feelings. This has lead to an obsession with you and when you rebuke said obsession, this leads to inner conflict for Terror - resembling, I suspect, that which caused his phallic fixation and in turn Oedipus complex. This conflict causes him distress and anger, as well as - somewhat fittingly - terror of losing you, or, more accurately, his mother.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - WCPhils - 05-31-2014

:haha:

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 05-31-2014

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 05-31-2014

:haha: Thanks, Dr. Freud...uh, I mean, Dr. Maps.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - JCizzle - 05-31-2014

Oh my God :haha:

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Fantasyfanman - 06-02-2014

Have you ever found yourself really annoyed at something petty and then you realize it is a first world problem but are still really annoyed at it?

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Mr Maps - 06-02-2014

Yep. When I get in bad places, I get crazy irritable. Silly things will eat away at me, despite being aware how silly they are. I tend to ruminate a lot on things that bother me, so I get too focused on the negatives of small things, until I catch myself and think "woah there matey boy, that's a little unreasonable, no?"

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 06-02-2014

Yeah, I sometimes have to apologize to my sister. Because she'll mention something innocuous, but I'm off on whatever's bothering me. So, I respond all pissy and have to stop and realize that wasn't cool.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - debbie - 06-03-2014

This is so messed up and don't even know what to say. I don't even have a facial expression to help... This is just... ... .... ...

That's the best I can do. It's too messed up.