Music Talk Board
The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Printable Version

+- Music Talk Board (https://www.musictalkboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.musictalkboard.com/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! (/thread-127.html)

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - crazysam23 - 05-23-2014

I hate when you're having a discussion, and one other person hijacks the entire discussion by beating a dead horse. Ugh.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Mr Maps - 05-23-2014

Speaking of which Sam...

We broke up. Which is a great relief. Things were awful and I got sick of being dragged down by her. Her narcissism was reaching new heights (lows?) and neither of us were happy. She tried to guilt trip me when I dumped her, which is typical of her, but I can somewhat forgive her considering the context. But anyway, I'm glad I can move on now. Pretty good, considering.

Mmm...well...I'm glad it's a good thing for you. I won't say I'm happy, lol, because that's always kind of hard breaking up. But now you can do what you want to do, move in what direction you want!

Edit:
I will say I'm glad you're seeing this as a positive! Smile 'Cause I know how it can be breaking up. If you look at it from the right perspective though (like you are, I think), then it can be a definite growth thing.

Oh yeah, I mean, I'm not glad it happened, but it is a whole lot better than staying in an unhappy relationship. She was really quite awful to me last couple of weeks, not to mention our friends.

Anyway, I'm generally okay concerning other things, mental health and all that. Waiting on a Wellbeing Team appointment and have been for a while, which is hardly surprising. They have a lot to deal with and the system is changing in my local area. Basically, it's a mess. Ah well, I'm not too worried at the moment.

Mmm. Good. Glad it's going ok then.

Yeah, I've only got one exam (bio 2), with over a week to revise for it so thing's are pretty good education-wise. I don't think bio 1 went too well, so I need this to bring my grade up, but this is the easier paper so it should be okay.

That doesn't sound too bad, yeah.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 05-23-2014

(05-23-2014, 05:23 PM)Mr Maps Wrote: Yeah, I've only got one exam (bio 2), with over a week to revise for it so thing's are pretty good education-wise. I don't think bio 1 went too well, so I need this to bring my grade up, but this is the easier paper so it should be okay.

You're taking bio 1 and bio 2 together?

It's all one course, two exams. Not uni-level, just below it though. I just refer to the unit exams as 1&2.

RE: The Venting/Ranting/Hugging Thread! - Grungie - 05-24-2014

So awhile ago I mentioned how I was going to listen to every song in my iTunes library, and made an autoplaylist of songs with no plays, so it can keep track of what I haven't listened to. I feel lame when I'm getting a good distance through it, but then I download more music :haha: this is gonna take longer than I expected.